BOMBERMEN.NET - le forum
Prêt pour une Battle à 10 ?

Cheap New York Jets Jerseys

Répondre au sujet    BOMBERMEN.NET Index du Forum -> Présentez-vous ici !
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
linchao
Bomberboy

MessagePosté le: Mardi 09 Oct 2018 3:50    Sujet du message: Cheap New York Jets Jerseys Répondre en citant

The New York Giants probably aren't going to stray far from their board in the final day of the NFL draft.

They still need a receiver Womens Marian Hossa Jersey , a cornerback and possibly an inside linebacker. General manager Dave Gettleman is not going to force the issue just to select a player at one of those positions.

Gettleman says it's about the value of the pick, not numbers.

New York will have only two picks in the final four rounds, the eighth choice in the fourth round and the second in the fifth. New York filled most of its major needs during the first three rounds.

The Giants started the draft by taking Penn State running back Saquon Barkley with the second pick overall. They grabbed UTEP guard Will Hernandez with the second pick of the second round and added edge rusher Lorenzo Carter of Georgia and defensive tackle B.J. Hill of North Carolina State in the third round.

New York waived veteran receiver Brandon Marshall last week after he failed his physical. With teams passing so much, getting another cornerback never hurts. It also would be good with Eli Apple coming off a disappointing season and fellow cornerback Janoris Jenkins returning from ankle surgery.

There’s no doubt Saquon Barkley has the talent to be great NFL running back.

Speed, power, quickness, smarts, good hands. The Penn State product who the New York Giants grabbed with the second overall pick in the draft has it all.

What he needs is knowledge. He has to learn a new playbook for coach Pat Shurmur and then pick up all the little adjustments that turn a college star into one of the NFL’s elite. And it all has to be done in roughly four months.

”Physically, he looks the part Womens Kyle Palmieri Jersey ,” two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning said of Barkley. ”I’ll be excited to see him with pads on, in the open field, and see what he can do. He has done a good job.”

Barkley has done everything asked of him so far. He also has drawn some attention. Veteran defensive tackle Damon ”Snacks” Harrison quipped he couldn’t wait until training camp so he could ”hit his ass.”

Barkley laughed about it Wednesday.

”I’m just happy that we’re on the same team, and he only gets to hit me maybe once or twice a year, rather than facing him for a whole game,” Barkley said.

Barkley has spent a lot of time the past few weeks picking the minds of veteran running back Jonathan Stewart, Manning and his coaches. When he is not doing that, he is watching videotapes of Cardinals running back David Johnson and the Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell blocking and running inside and outside the tackles.

”There is always room for improvement on anything,” Barkley said Wednesday after the second day of a mandatory three-day minicamp. ”Playbook is definitely something that I feel like I am getting more comfortable with. I am seeing the field a lot differently. Understanding where I have to be in my pass concepts.”

Offensive coordinator Mike Shula said Barkley needs to learn the little adjustments that need to happen before and after snaps. He also has to learn how to adjust to facing different defenses each week.

So not only does he need to know the plays Andrew Ladd Jersey , he has to understand what happens when Manning changes plays, where the protection slides, and where he needs to be.

Barkley believes good backs run on instinct. He also says they have to help their offensive linemen by setting up their blocks.

”For me, I did it so natural in college that I didn’t even notice I was doing it,” Barkley said. ”Now, understanding and seeing the play before it develops and seeing the linebacker overflowing, that is how you set up cutback lanes.”

Defensive coordinator James Bettcher has enjoyed watching Barkley.

”He’s a special player,” Bettcher said. ”He’s a guy that’s going to create nightmares for any defensive coordinator, and matchup problems on any given down.”

After Thursday’s workout Dan Skuta Jersey , the Giants will be off until training camp opens in late July.

Barkley intends to go home to Pennsylvania for his sister’s Sweet 16 party and later train in either Florida or California, or a mixture of both.

He is also looking forward to his first season with the Giants and being in the shadow of New York.

”At State College, it is like its own little city. It is a small city,” he said. ”Then, in New York, you walk around and people know you. It is not like, `Wow they know me, I have fame,’ but it is like people notice you and what you are doing. I have not played a down of football yet Youth Matthew Tkachuk Jersey , so I am just handling myself.”

ERECK FLOWERS: Ereck Flowers says his adjustment to playing right tackle is going well. He admitted it was tough being told he was being moved from left tackle to the right side after the signing of Nate Solder as a free agent.

”They have to do what is best for the organization,” said Flowers, the Giants’ first-round pick in 2015. ”I don’t have any personal feelings about it. For me, I want to prove myself every time I hit the field.”

The Giants did not pick up the fifth-year option on Flowers’ contract in the offseason, so he will be a free agent after the season.

NOTES: NFL Films was at Giants practice on Wednesday and Shurmur was wired for sound. … CB Janoris Jenkins says fellow cornerback Eli Apple has matured after a troubled season in 2017. ”He understands that there are going to be people that love you and people that hate you,” Jenkins said of Apple. ”No matter how good you play, it is still going to be the same.’

Cheap New York Jets Jerseys
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Répondre au sujet    BOMBERMEN.NET Index du Forum -> Présentez-vous ici ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: